If you own a fireplace, safety is of the utmost importance. Having your chimney repaired once a year can greatly reduce the chance of an unnecessary fire and carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. It will also make your fireplace or wood stove more efficient.
When hiring a chimney repair service, make sure that you hire a professional and qualified company to do the job for you.
- Hire a CSIA certified repair service. Rather than automatically going with a popular company, make sure that the person who will be repairing your chimney has all the right credentials.
- Get someone who has enough experience to know every detail about how the job should be done.
- Always do a background check on the company and find out if they have any unresolved claims from their former clients. You can do this by looking up the company on the Better Business Bureau website.
- Choose a company that is well insured. Should there be an accident, you want to make sure that you are covered.
- Check for references in places like Google My Business & Yelp.
Gary’s Gutter Service, Inc.
Regular chimney repairs and maintenance will ensure your safety when you are using your fireplace or wood stove. Let our experts take a look and see if improvements are needed. Gary’s Gutter Services provides friendly servicing on your chimney by a knowledgeable group of masonry professionals. Contact us today for your FREE inspection. Call 845-450-1006 or 201-749-5024 or email us at email@example.com.